Thursday, October 30, 2008

Solely for Revenge


A terrifying story emerged out of Austria a couple months ago about Josef Fritzl. Fritzl, 74, reportedly locked his own daughter in the cellar of his house, raped her and fathered seven children with her over the course of twenty-four-years. Elizabeth, age 42 was freed from the abuse earlier this year. Now a new revelation is coming to light as Fritzl describes the abuse he endured by his own mother. According to reports Fritzl said, “I never had any love from her. She used to beat me, hit me until I was lying in a pool of blood on the floor. I never had a kiss. I was never cuddled.” For this reason he locked up his mother in the family's attic until she died in 1980. Fox News reports that "Fritzl told Dr. Adelheid Kastner: “I bricked in the window so that she never again saw the light of day.” Fritzl claims that the only reason he had for doing this was solely for revenge. For this and other news please go to www.foxnews.com or www.cnn.com.

No comments: