Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thanksgiving Past Times


One of my personal favorite Thanksgiving pass times has to be eating turkey, of course, and watching a good football game on television. It is also a good time to remember all that we are thankful for and I am certainly thankful for a lot. As I will be away for Thanksgiving HISTORYINTHEMAKING will not be making posts until November 28th. I will be enjoying a game and taking in the news from a viewers perspective, not so much as a writer or reporter for a week. I appreciate everyone who stops by to read my blog. Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the football games at all costs. ~Sincerely, HISTORYINTHEMAKING P.S.- If you have any special Thanksgiving past times please feel free to create a comment and share them. Thanks again!

No comments: