Sunday, November 26, 2006

'Tis the Season!


'Tis the season again! That's right folks, Christmas is just around the corner and already millions if not billions of shoppers hit the super centers on Black Friday. Some of the most popular items this year, if you're not in the know, are Sony's Play Station 3 (PS3) and Nintendo's Wii console. Both items have been high on everyone's wish list since earlier this year. Not to mention THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS video game for the Wii which I have on high authority received five out of five stars for being one of the best games ever! Forty hours of game play, but my sources tell me it's much more. The Ipod is also a big gift. There is many hours of play with that one, no matter what color or what type. And my personal favorites would have to be DVD's and CD's. 'Tis the season to be jolly and gamers worldwide, and techno addicts alike are giddy with delight. I know I am.

~ HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM HISTORYINTHEMAKING 2006

No comments: